The official don't plummet into the Grand Canyon Iowa like Wile e Coyote Game thread

That’s not what you said 2 days ago. 2 days ago Fran was gonna lose this game and Barta was gonna he dolt
That is gaslighting and you know it. I have said Iowa is likely to get passed the first weekend as tough as the 2nd round draw might be (and even tougher with the covid situation and Oregon advancing).

My argument was the contract was premature regardless of how Iowa finishes. It will only be a bargain if they reach the Elite 8 and a steal for the Final Four or Title Game.

That is gaslighting and you know it. I have said Iowa is likely to get passed the first weekend as tough as the 2nd round draw might be (and even tougher with the covid situation and Oregon advancing).
Hey don’t get mad at me for dumb shit you say

My argument was the contract was premature regardless of how Iowa finishes. It will only be a bargain if they reach the Elite 8 and a steal for the Final Four or Title Game.
You don’t even know the terms of the deal.

Yeah, ya said he’s just gonna cash that check and laugh all the way to the bank. You’re really smart
I know I would. But, I would try to win the game. Fran is doing the same....which he should be doing with his best team and the player of the year.

Latest posts