The official competition ramps up: Iowa @ Michigan game thread

Naps are our friend. If I can plop down after work about 5 pm I can zonk off for 20 mins and then I'm good to go till about midnight
I wish I could do that. I love me some naps, but it has to be at least an hour and a half. Anything less than that and I feel like shit the rest of the day/evening.

Watched the game but missed all the fun in the forum, was with company and wife wouldn’t let me play on my I-phone

flawless first half, but i knew Michigan was gonna ramp up in the 2nd. Still got a bit nervous, and i might have yelled at the officials once or twice.

why the Zebras let em play in the first have and turned into homers in the second was ridiculous

if anything can be gleaned from this, ya gotta have the twins on the floor together. And Perkins is taking away any doubt he is the guard going forward

fun game to watch!

And one other thing…

These 8:00 tips are bullshit. I’m only 41 years old and it’s hell staying up this late. I don’t know how all of you octogenarians do it.
It would be one thing if I could just shut off the TV at 10 and go to sleep. It too jacked up after Iowa games tho so it takes awhile to come down.

That one shot he got blocked was so dumb.. Considering JBo was on a heater get the ball back to him on that possession geez. PMs decision making is so anti coaches kid sometimes it's crazy. I'm just glad to nitpick over something like that in a W
Patrick is equally as bad at passing than Connor is good. It almost looks like he refuses to pass to Bohannon.