The new cy-hawk trophey

BergHawk7

last year around this time, we were all hearing how the new trophey would be presented at the fair. Excitment was all over the two teams boards as we all thought the new trophey would be much much better than the old. Then the day came, they took the cover off, and immediatly message boards blew up with anger and confusion. Espn.com even had an article about it. The trophey was the laughing stalk of the nation. Yet Iowa corn sticks by their creation giving this quote at the unvailing...

"This is literally a work of art representing the people and characteristics that are uniquely Iowan," said Craig Floss, CEO for Iowa Corn."Just as the trophy reads, we are honest, hard working, family and community orientated people. Iowa's corn farmers are proud to bring this work of art to the new Iowa Corn Cy-Hawk Series football game and we look forward to sharing it with the people of Iowa."

The pewter family lasted all but less than a week before iowa corn finally gave in to the people. I would have to say that whole experience was entertaining, how iowa corn tried so hard to defend it, but epicly failed lol.

Now we are a year past that "show" and we still dont have a trophey, will it be unvailed at the fair this year? Will there be more outraged fans? Can they get it right this time?

last year around this time, we were all hearing how the new trophey would be presented at the fair. Excitment was all over the two teams boards as we all thought the new trophey would be much much better than the old. Then the day came, they took the cover off, and immediatly message boards blew up with anger and confusion. Espn.com even had an article about it. The trophey was the laughing stalk of the nation. Yet Iowa corn sticks by their creation giving this quote at the unvailing...

"This is literally a work of art representing the people and characteristics that are uniquely Iowan," said Craig Floss, CEO for Iowa Corn."Just as the trophy reads, we are honest, hard working, family and community orientated people. Iowa's corn farmers are proud to bring this work of art to the new Iowa Corn Cy-Hawk Series football game and we look forward to sharing it with the people of Iowa."

The pewter family lasted all but less than a week before iowa corn finally gave in to the people. I would have to say that whole experience was entertaining, how iowa corn tried so hard to defend it, but epicly failed lol.

Now we are a year past that "show" and we still dont have a trophey, will it be unvailed at the fair this year? Will there be more outraged fans? Can they get it right this time?

Google is your friend...

NewCapture1.jpg

^ no I know about this, but this is just a discussion about it, and the old "new trophey" just remembering the work of art.

Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy.

Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy.

Shows how tired I am right now, my bad guys, my bad

I kind of feel like the pewter family should be the trophy, cause at least now their is a good story behind.

they could of hit this out of the park by simply placing Kinnick and Trice walking out of a corn field. I guess that thought was two easy.

Latest posts