The new cy-hawk trophey

Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy. Trophy.
Was really hoping a Clown fan started this thread.Nope. #almamaterfail #tavernhok?

On the iowa application you have to spell trophy... So I'm not sure #tavernhawk

they could of hit this out of the park by simply placing Kinnick and Trice walking out of a corn field. I guess that thought was two easy.

Not sure this would make a great trophy but I can see it - Trice in his stripped overalls and number 24..

I have a question - Are there any other rivalries where the teams compete in stadiums named after former players of their respective teams?

If this is unique then this idea may have some merit

If they wear special jerseys, can they be combat jerseys? I'd really like to hear more about combat jerseys.

24380807.jpg

Latest posts