*THE Iowa Hawkeyes vs Ohio $tate Buckeyes Official Game Thread*

Why do you say the Ts were not deserved? They could have said 'magic' words.

ALRfStq.gif

Because The OSU Coach was opening yelling at the refs that their calls were Bullshit early in the game. If you aren’t gonna T him for that, you can’t tell me Connor should get a T for waving a ref off like whatever man.

It’s an extremely bad look for a coaches son. On the road, trailing by double digits and had an attitude about it. Fran didn’t pull him and embarrass him like he should have. Instead, he gets a technical himself...likely a carryover from son’s call. Awful look. Red face Fran has earned his reputation and when you don’t win consistently, problematic

Honestly I'm not bothered. Let's be real here there are about 3 coaches in the B1G who have a worse attitude than Fran, and 3 of them are Tom Izzo.

I’m no fan of Fran, I wish he were gone, yet I you are the douchebag personally attacking players on a website. I’m sure you’ll head to twitter as well and act like a douche there as well.
Let's see the kid gets a full ride to Iowa. I said nothing about his play, he is a hot head and an embarrassment to the university. You tough guy can shove it up your ass.

So did OSU and Holtzman all night long. He yelled Bullshit at the refs like 5 times and never got anything. When 3 players fouled JBo, all 3 of them cried up a storm. They cried all night about every call.

They did, Connor did, all the other Hawkeyes did, and every other player in the nation does. Refs are frustrating as F for fans. How much worse is it for players? They feel the fouls we see. They get hammered over and over and no fouls get called. Next thing you know, they get a touch foul. Of course they're going to bitch.

Connor was wrong that it wasnt a foul on him, bit I can easily see how he was shocked when he received the foul after getting drilled in the face. If I was Connor I would have been pissed as F (and wrong). His reaction went from shock to "whatever dude". It wasnt bad at all.

Because The OSU Coach was opening yelling at the refs that their calls were Bullshit early in the game. If you aren’t gonna T him for that, you can’t tell me Connor should get a T for waving a ref off like whatever man.

I am just saying, there could be more than what was seen on TV. It did seem the refs had less than normal resistance to the coaches tonight. However, like when the strike zone gets squeezed, players/coaches need to adjust as well.

I never bought in to this team. Needed to see a whole season and what happens in March to believe they are progressing beyond apathetic. The defense is worst of any teams that would make field of 68. Their resume is rather unimpressive honestly. It’s asinine that Iowa makes the tourney with most wins in 30 years yet played themselves into a poor seeding than what record would show. That would be an Iowa thing to do.
You haven't seen the whole season and March hasn't arrived yet.

But you have some valid points. Iowa is still pretty much locked into a six seed. Watch the team's in the bottom half of the conference the next two weeks. If they're jockeying to draw Iowa in a potential Thursday BTT matchup that will tell you all you need to know.

I never bought in to this team. Needed to see a whole season and what happens in March to believe they are progressing beyond apathetic. The defense is worst of any teams that would make field of 68. Their resume is rather unimpressive honestly. It’s asinine that Iowa makes the tourney with most wins in 30 years yet played themselves into a poor seeding than what record would show. That would be an Iowa thing to do.

Sounds like you said you wanted to wait the whole season but are judging before it's over. Weird.

Let's see the kid gets a full ride to Iowa. I said nothing about his play, he is a hot head and an embarrassment to the university. You tough guy can shove it up your ass.

I'm no tough guy, I'm not the one calling a 21 year old kid a POS because of a basketball play. Grow up, and don't be the POS that you are saying other are.

Can't have two technical fouls and an intentional foul on the road. Mostly, Ohio State was the more desperate team and played with more urgency. Offense, defense, loose balls, it looked they had six players on the floor all night.
Soft/Fragile Iowa tonight with a touch of psycho.

Honestly this loss is whatever. Road losses don’t really matter for this team anymore at this point. They need to win games at home and in the Big 10 tourney. Those are what matter now.

They did, Connor did, all the other Hawkeyes did, and every other player in the nation does. Refs are frustrating as F for fans. How much worse is it for players? They feel the fouls we see. They get hammered over and over and no fouls get called. Next thing you know, they get a touch foul. Of course they're going to bitch.

Connor was wrong that it wasnt a foul on him, bit I can easily see how he was shocked when he received the foul after getting drilled in the face. If I was Connor I would have been pissed as F (and wrong). His reaction went from shock to "whatever dude". It wasnt bad at all.

Yeah, the only weaker T I have seen is when they gave Garza a T, for saying to nobody in particular that they couldn't guard him.