The How The Hell Did This Game Settle At 10.5 Points Game Thread

Don’t get me wrong Cade is a better quarterback when healthy but is Deacon the better option when Cade isn’t at 100%?

Watched our OL in first half.
Really bad. Just cannot block anyone - run or pass.
Yeah. It's really disappointing but the OL just doesn't have it. Watching any of them trying to sustain a block or move anyone is just beyond frustrating. Complete lack of fundamentals. Terrible pad level. No foot movement. Waist bending. It's not the players. That is all coaching.

Yeah. It's really disappointing but the OL just doesn't have it. Watching any of them trying to sustain a block or move anyone is just beyond frustrating. Complete lack of fundamentals. Terrible pad level. No foot movement. Waist bending. It's not the players. That is all coaching.
And to add:

In my wildest dreams I never thought I would say that about a Kirk Ferentz coached team. I feel like I'm in Seinfeld's "Bizzaro World..."

I will tip my hat to Hill and Brian the last couple of drives. Credit where credit is due. I like the aggressivenessness.

That said, no Iowa QB should ever, EVER, walk up to the line and not check out of a run play facing a 9-man box.

That should never happen. I don't care if you are the backup or not. For years our QBs have been way too robotic at the line of scrimmage. It's beyond maddening.