The How The Hell Did This Game Settle At 10.5 Points Game Thread

7SQwZ4l.jpg

Nobody cares how many iowa players are in the NFL or get FA tryouts due to frentz connections. Most fans simply care about team wins in college
No, you don't. A lot of us do. And your not one of the fans who care about team wins in college either. Because all you do is bitch about how we win.

The NFL doesn't give two shits about the connection to the coach. If they did the Patriots would have been stocked with Hawkeyes all these years. They care about whether or not you can play, period.

Sorry pal but Kirk and your beloved Tom Davis have a lot in common. You can't be happy with how Tom did it and not be Happy with how Kirk does it. And look what happened with basketball after Tom left.

Last edited:
No, you don't. A lot of us do. And your not one of the fans who care about team wins in college either. Because all you do is bitch about how we win.

The NFL doesn't give two shits about the connection to the coach. If they did the Patriots would have been stocked with Hawkeyes all these years. They care about whether or not you can play, period.

Sorry pal but Kirk and your beloved Tom Davis have a lot in common. You can't be happy with how Tom did it and not be Happy with how Kirk does it. And look what happened with basketball after Tom left.
I was never a tom davis fan. After living off raveling recruits, he turned into ferentz. Couldn’t recruit and played soft schedules.

I judge Ferentz based on how the team finishes nationally. Just like judging the basketball coach how far they go in the dance. Sending guys to the pros is a by-product. If that’s happening and you aren’t finishing high as a team that tells me he’s more of a developmental coach. While part of the job, it’s certainly not the most important.

Not being happy with results means I have high expectations. And I’ll never apologize for that

Latest posts