The Hopefully Not Garza’s Last Home Game Thread

Hawks are fucked. I know they’re gritty but it just ain’t happening, tonight.

Just wouldn’t by “Hawkeyes” without shitting the bed when there’s an opportunity to move up if they just handled their business.

2 losses in a row to limp into the BTT, get bounced, and limp to the dance.

Bitter way to end a damn sweet season. Let’s hope there isn’t more salt by Garza leaving early.

Oh... F PURDUE!

We look like we played last night and are tired. We are a step slow on every loose ball and rebound.

Most teams come out positively after a T by the coach, this

Tell you what. We win and I will take you out for a couple beers in North Liberty at the Leaderboard on April 4th. We lose, you do the same. You want to take that bet?
As much as I would like to take you up on that, work prevents me. Settle for a donation to the Children's Hospital?

Look, if Iowa simply stopped the f'ing braindead turnovers and head-up-the-ass inside defense and rebounding, this would only be a 10-pt game at half. P

PU must match up so well with us plus also leaving pemsl, connor, evelyn alone on the offensive end

PU has more scorers on the floor that hawks at all times and it shows as they spread the offense and get really good shots. the hawks look like bricklayers out there even trying to get a good shot.

Time to sit Wieskamp. Maybe for the whole half. He’s just completely lost on the basketball court right now (despite the last shot). Let him sit and watch for awhile.

Seriously, how do you beat Maryland, Wisconsin, Rutgers, Ohio St., Penn St., etc at home, mostly easily, and then play like this against a Purdue team that isn't even a tourney team?

Latest posts