The Hawkeyes shred the Wolverines' season B1G CG thread 2023

Oh, I see. In some world that would never exist. Deep insight. Sorry for bothering.
She has said in the past that hires are approved by her. She is the overall boss. KF thinks he is and has been under the weak knee Barta. But it's a different world with BG.

The score at the end of 3 quarters, the could easily be 10-0 M. The lesson from this game is what we all know. KF has to step up the O. No excuses. As bad as we are, we don’t look totally outclassed by one of the top teams in the country.

replay officials need to be castrated. (Metaphor)

Why not just hack their balls off with a machete

So apparently the officials are so bad, but they don’t even bother to announce the result of the further review?

gee. Guess we can’t get a punt run back without a penalty. Of course, it was no problem for M.

Exactly. That's all I have ever said. We've seen a biased crew tonight, again the replay has been the worst. You have the same explanation as do I: the Big Ten would protect that playoff spot at all costs or even the appearance of a straight up game.

Michigan is the better team, outplayed us but the officials were there to eliminate any chance.

Latest posts