The end of Fran?

tweeterhawk

If true, and particularly if there is video or audio, Fran will be in considerable trouble. You do NOT physically or verbally assault a sports official, even if you hate the way they called the game.

I’m seeing at the least a BIG, perhaps NCAA censure, a suspension, possibly a fine. The way his son acted on the floor also is problematic.

My opinion of Fran did a 180 tonight.

Iowa basketball deserves better.

If true, and particularly if there is video or audio, Fran will be in considerable trouble. You do NOT physically or verbally assault a sports official, even if you hate the way they called the game.

I’m seeing at the least a BIG, perhaps NCAA censure, a suspension, possibly a fine. The way his son acted on the floor also is problematic.

My opinion of Fran did a 180 tonight.

Iowa basketball deserves better.

Deserves way better!!!

The national media are absolute destroying him tonight. He has incredibly bad timing on negative attention to his program. Along with an University with horrible PR. That’s a toxic relationship. The beginning of the end for Fran.

Can we just burn it all down? I've had enough. At this point even Austin Ash should declare for the NBA

D0YQEwsWsAAk1Lf.jpg:large

Let Sherm have the reigns for a while, F it.

I follow his twitter account and there is not a more positive individual in Iowa City.

I have no fucking clue if he can head coach a basketball team but I like the hell out of him.

Give me a break. How many T's does Fran have this year? 2? 3? This guy turned a joke of a program into a team contending for a BIG championship up until a week ago. Instead, a lot of you guys are butthurt over the radio guy getting suspended for comparing a black man to a giant ape and are somehow blaming that on the basketball coach. His players love him and have stated multiple times how much it means to them that their coach stands up for them and that they are willing to lay in on the line for their coach. The end of fran???? you better hope not

Give me a break. How many T's does Fran have this year? 2? 3? This guy turned a joke of a program into a team contending for a BIG championship up until a week ago. Instead, a lot of you guys are butthurt over the radio guy getting suspended for comparing a black man to a giant ape and are somehow blaming that on the basketball coach. His players love him and have stated multiple times how much it means to them that their coach stands up for them and that they are willing to lay in on the line for their coach. The end of fran???? you better hope not
Hey Connor, what’s up brah?

Oh, he’s in trouble all right. Probably not enough to get fired ... but we can hope.
You hope he gets canned because he blew up on a ref in the tunnel!?!?!?!? Would he say the same thing if he could go back and change it? maybe not... how can you possible justify firing him!?!?

You hope he gets canned because he blew up on a ref in the tunnel!?!?!?!? Would he say the same thing if he could go back and change it? maybe not... how can you possible justify firing him!?!?
Yes, I do. His behavior during and apparently after the game was beyond the pale.

How can I justify firing him? Easy, there are terms in his contract regarding his actions and how they reflect on his program and the University of Iowa.

You guys are crazy man. In the middle of a really good season and in a time the program looks to be in pretty good shape you want to fire the coach because he went after the ref in the tunnel and might have been involved in a radio guy getting fired.

Maybe at a fan base we don’t deserve any better than we get.

Take a deep breath. The sun will come up tomorrow Iowa is having a really good season, Fran might have lost his cool and maybe he will have to take a suspension or fine for it, gettin out the pitchforks for this seems extreme.

Latest posts