The Circus is in town official game thread

Strange game and strange season thus far. Coming into this season I would have picked Patrick and Sandfort to be Iowa’s best shooters but thus far they both are playing like freshmen.
PMac is the second leading scorer on the team. Played much better in the second half.

Ogundele going to contribute anything meaningful this year?
It was weird. The game was well in hand early in the second half, the starters looked tired, and Fran still didn't go to his bench.

Not just O. Bowen barely played last night. Dix got token minutes. Mulvey rode pine.

Not only do we have Wisconsin coming in on Sunday, we are one more injury away (especially if it's Rebraca) from needing those guys by default. We basically went with the starters and Sandford for the entire second half.

Ogundele going to contribute anything meaningful this year?
Unless his footwork improves I would say no on the offensive side. I could see him get minutes if Fran needs a defender / rebounder for a guy in foul trouble. That being said, I was wrong when Fran ran him out against Purdue last year.

How big was Ulis? I’m a huge fan
Yeah he played tough. Be nice if he can cut down on the TOs some. I'm sure that'll be focused on for him.

If I were to nitpick anything about last night it'd be TOs as a team. They kinda got sloppy there for a stretch in the 2nd half (understandable with how the score was to an extent) and why did Bowen only play a couple mins?? That's exactly the kind of game he should have gotten more time in. Especially in the 2nd half. To me that's head scratching

Bowen seemed more out of control last night in his limited minutes, so probably why he sat a lot. Not sure why he didn't get in for the 2nd half when we were up so big to help him play more under control.