The Anyone but Kentucky or Kansas Sweet 16 Thread

Why does Nevada only have 6 players? Anyone know why?
Nevada, who I've loved since January, was great late night weekend viewing all winter. They have several transfers sitting out. They lost starting point guard Lindsay Drew near the end of the regular season. It finally caught up to them tonight; they had stretches of too much one on one play and Loyola executed brilliantly most of the second half. Great win, great story for Loyola. BTW, there was some DEFENSE played out there tonight. By both teams. Communicating, switching, getting in passing lanes, challenging at the rim.

Nevada, who I've loved since January, was great late night weekend viewing all winter. They have several transfers sitting out. They lost starting point guard Lindsay Drew near the end of the regular season. It finally caught up to them tonight; they had stretches of too much one on one play and Loyola executed brilliantly most of the second half. Great win, great story for Loyola. BTW, there was some DEFENSE played out there tonight. By both teams. Communicating, switching, getting in passing lanes, challenging at the rim.
Yeah. I know what defense looks like. In spite of Fran McCaffery.

The fact that he has as bad teeth as he does considering his exorbitant salary proves he’s an idiot.
154614390.jpg.0.jpg

UniqueSmiles_SMM_20171101_austin-powers.jpg

TOP 12 in the B10..........YA BABY!!!!!

The fact that he has as bad teeth as he does considering his exorbitant salary proves he’s an idiot.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. I thought it was just me glad to know other people noticed. At least I know I am not bat shit crazy.