Thanks Jon Miller

Thanks Jon! Looking forward to what lays ahead for this site! Had some trouble using my imported screen name (Downtownmplshawk), so I just made up a new similar one. Maybe my old one is too long? Anyhoo, congrats and good luck!

Jon reserved all of the screennames.
You should be getting an email later on today with instructions.
There was an issue with the imported userids.

I'll throw in a shoutout here as well, along with mentioning that I don't care where you got the idea. Let 'em *****.

I'm still getting used to the new boards, but so far I like what I see.

I'm anxious to see this site develop in the years to come.

I definitely appreciate this website. It really allows dedicated Hawk fans to voice their opinion without having to sell an arm and a leg to do it. Thanks a lot Jon! Blessings in the future with this adventure!

Great look and feel so far. Excited about the potential for this site. btw, How do I get rid of the "imported_" in front of my name and back to the original?

Great. I go from being a Hawkeye Legend to a Junior Member. I hate demotions.

Only kidding. Thanks Jon.

Thanks for this great site. Now I can spend the long winter nights conversing with all the other great Iowa Hawkeye fans.

Jon, thanks for the free site. Loving it! Also who picks the music going in and out of breaks. It seems to me that somebody on your staff likes playing 311. Keep up the great job and fire Dace. (just kidding but could you tell him to quit talking so much about Michigan.)

hey Jon great job on sound off last night really got the word out and i'm glad to be a new member on the site. Go Hawk's !

Latest posts