Thanks Jon Miller

Thanks to one and all...a 'good' first day...good that all of you stopped by...not good as we could have done better on our end, but had fires to put out. All in all, for a day when we fired about 30% of our bullets related to spreading the word, we top 150,000 page views and more than 10,000 people stop by from over 30 countries around the world...You don't know what that means to me...a lot. And I am very grateful.

Time for bed...three hours sleep in last 38...I told my wife its like when our kids were born! In a way, it is.

Sorry for posing an impertinent question but I must -- I have been tied up with business matters and didn't read all the e-mail closely. Jon, why the divorce? Why move from the scout.com site? Frankly, I have enough to read between work, news, home, credit card notices, offers to get rich helping to transfer money from overseas -- what will this site offer that I didn't (or won't) get as a premium subscriber on the "The Granddaddy of Iowa Hawkeye Fansites (sic)"?

Thanks to one and all...a 'good' first day...good that all of you stopped by...not good as we could have done better on our end, but had fires to put out. All in all, for a day when we fired about 30% of our bullets related to spreading the word, we top 150,000 page views and more than 10,000 people stop by from over 30 countries around the world...You don't know what that means to me...a lot. And I am very grateful.

Thanks Jon! I've followed you since you were at rivals... appreciate your willingness to stay the course!

Amen Jon........thank you for bringing HawkeyeNation out of the digital Middle ages!!!!

On a side not is there a way, that my current email address can registered to this new screen-name and not my old one I had on scout.com?!

Thanks

This site is terrible! Just terrible! Who wants stuff for free? Not me!

Actually I take that back. The site is great and free stuff is me stuff!

Thanks Buuddddy Boooy!

Hello Fellow Hawks. My name is David, I am 36 and have loved the Hawkeyes for as long as I can remember. I have posted on Hawkeye Message boards in the past and hope you will all enjoy having me in your company. I do frequently call radio shows, so some of you have undoubtly heard me on sound off and the like. This is a good time for Jon to be undertaking this new venture. Congrats to you buddy.

Let me start this on a good vibe and just say I Had a dream last night. Florida, Texas, and Alabama all lost this Saturday, We won and Iowa was the Number One team in the nation on Sunday. So here is to The dream becoming reality and to the Iowa Hawkeyes.

Latest posts