Thanks for everything JBO but....

BTW, majority of folks on here have their point of view, added stats and other talking points. That’s what these are for right? Have some fun and talk about the Hawks. Do you have any thoughts of your own or is “you are a troll” your only contribution. Thanks and have a great night!
You obviously are out of touch. I have consistently posted data on Jabo’s significant contributions. In the future, rather than making a fool of yourself, you may want to learn to read. Have a great night!

First of all you didn’t ignore it.
2nd- a different opinion is trolling?
3rd- please share with us you expert basketball credentials.
4th- Who made you the “check with me before you make a post on a fan site” boss?

But thanks for letting me know your expert opinion on my post.
I don’t need to define my credentials, since I have consistently posted the overwhelming amount of facts that support Jabo’s incredible contributions and record setting facts of his accomplishments. But, hey. Continue your trolling. I will enjoy the humor. Be well!

Thank god for Jordan, we’d be in trouble without him. Jordan found other ways to impact the game tonight and best of all, he realized he didn’t have it and stopped shooting. 5 assist, 0 turnovers in 35 minutes. Joe T immediately and I do mean immediately turns the ball over. In a game you can’t turn the ball over in. Jordan is money from the FT line and helped win the game late. Why are people so dumb?
His floor game has been decent the last two games and he is working his ass off on defense. The question is who would replace him? Nobody has stepped up to push him to the 2 guard. He is a good ball handler and can efficiently run the offense. They have to respect his shot, not like Joe T, and he mostly avoids turnovers. I wish Joe T or Ulus were pushing him but they aren’t.

I don’t need to define my credentials, since I have consistently posted the overwhelming amount of facts that support Jabo’s incredible contributions and record setting facts of his accomplishments. But, hey. Continue your trolling. I will enjoy the humor. Be well!
WTF does JBo and his “record setting facts of his accomplishments” have to do with how he isn’t shooting the ball well this year. Maybe how Keegan should be starting with JBo coming off the bench. I don’t sit on fan message boards taking notes on everyone who might post a stat that i might need for future post. That’s pretty pathetic. I also don’t care about your “famous credentials “ or “years of facts you provide on previous post.” So, any other recommendations from you that i won’t listen to or won’t care about?

it’s time for you to be a leader from the bench. You obviously ain’t the old JBO. You have never been much on defense and now you are really bad. You can’t score and are even missing free throws. Think of the team and lead from the bench..

Is Cyclone basketball that bad where you have to come over here and drop this turd?

Is Cyclone basketball that bad where you have to come over here and drop this turd?
I don't know about the second half of that statement but can definitely vouch for the first.

Cyclone basketball this season is worse that Lickliter ball.

WTF does JBo and his “record setting facts of his accomplishments” have to do with how he isn’t shooting the ball well this year. Maybe how Keegan should be starting with JBo coming off the bench. I don’t sit on fan message boards taking notes on everyone who might post a stat that i might need for future post. That’s pretty pathetic. I also don’t care about your “famous credentials “ or “years of facts you provide on previous post.” So, any other recommendations from you that i won’t listen to or won’t care about?
Yawn

Bohannon already holding the school record for three point field goals, is quietly closing in on the school assist record as well ,Jeff Hoerner's for the time being. And there are some impressive names on that list. Lester, BJ, Woodridge, Oliver, Gessell to name but a few.

But like Lars Ulrich of Metallica, who JBo sort of resembles, people are always looking to nitpick wherever possible or perceived as possible, and can't wait to knock him down a notch at any opportunity.

JBo is clutch. How many games did we lose because Gesell wasn't? People better enjoy him and Luka, and possibly Wieskamp while they are still here. Otherwise they will regret it someday.

Last edited:
His floor game has been decent the last two games and he is working his ass off on defense. The question is who would replace him? Nobody has stepped up to push him to the 2 guard. He is a good ball handler and can efficiently run the offense. They have to respect his shot, not like Joe T, and he mostly avoids turnovers. I wish Joe T or Ulus were pushing him but they aren’t.
JBO is no threat to beat anyone off the dribble and hes a poor defender. And this year his shot is iffy. Joe T is a threat to drive to the bucket and a much better defender. Time for him to come off the bench

JBo (5th year Senior)
29 mpg
Assist to TO Ratio 3.5
FT 87.9%
3 38.3%

JT (Sophomore)
11.6 mpg
Assist to TO Ratio 1.6
FT 67.6%
3 22.2%

I’m very happy to have them both. But experience and those 3 stat lines are almost certainly why the minutes are what they are.

Edit - For full disclosure

Connor (4th year Junior)

54.4%
33.3%

Last edited:
When JBo is focused and locked in on D as he was Thursday night he proved to be more than serviceable, however when he does this, it can take away his legs in regards to his offensive prowess and shooting. Trice has been a thorn in our side in the past, and holding him to 3 fg's (one of those was obviously on Toussaint) was tantamount to our success. JBo's floor game (assist/turnover ratio) is light years better than anything coming from the bench...so, if JBo can stay engaged on the defensive end, there is no doubt that the Hawkeyes can ascend to their best self...

JBO is no threat to beat anyone off the dribble and hes a poor defender. And this year his shot is iffy. Joe T is a threat to drive to the bucket and a much better defender. Time for him to come off the bench
I certainly mean no offense, but I think I will go with Fran’s decision over yours.

Latest posts