Texas @ Iowa State on ESPN 7:00

all bias and BS aside...I've been to a shit ton of road games over the years....both in and out of conference. The vibe in Ames is Soooooo High school.

Seriously fellas... The first time I made a visit to ISmoo.... I just knew there was something different..something missing... I've spent time on many other campi... Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois, Northwestern, Indiana, tOSU, Purdue, ... there's just something missing... call it depth, breadth, whatever.... but it feels more Juco than big time University.

Seriously fellas... The first time I made a visit to ISmoo.... I just knew there was something different..something missing... I've spent time on many other campi... Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois, Northwestern, Indiana, tOSU, Purdue, ... there's just something missing... call it depth, breadth, whatever.... but it feels more Juco than big time University.
They definitely don't belong in a power conference.

I mean, I don't know what you guys are expecting for game plan and effort out of the Ketchup and Mustards. You only get one #ISUSuperBowl.

ISU doesn't even bother with their last two time outs and Texas just runs the ball for the final six minutes to ice the game and get the road win.

Iowa State is never going to get over the hump, kids. Never. They're going to be the anchor on Iowa's schedule until the end of time.

They sure made a bad impression on tv. All the interceptions, Parks yelling at the coach, terrible line play and the coach not using his best player Montgomery. Nice.....

Latest posts