Texas @ Iowa State on ESPN 7:00

We have a 7 page discussion on ISU the day after a game. Iowa fans see the ISU game as huge....like a Super Bowl. There is one guy at each game who doesnt play and who doesnt believe that.

Thats why we are discussing this.

And Iowa blew a double digit lead in the 3rd quarter. Penn St. blew a lead vs Iowa, then Iowa blew the lead vs Penn St.

A game is 60 minutes long. This whole "we blew the game stuff" is kinda crap. Play 60 minutes and the team with the lead at the end (or end of OT) wins. It isn't like the first 50 minutes count more than the last 10.
I got aroused reading this post.

I learned a couple of things from that ISU-Texas game last night. Texas is absolutely terrible on offense...and maybe it's all the injuries to their offensive line, but wow...that was awful. Their defense however has improved greatly...no where near elite...but at least there weren't breakdowns all over in the secondary like previous years...and they can stop the run.

The next thing is that ISU is being led by a basket case at QB. Wow...did you see him mugging for the cameras after one of his interceptions...animating why it happened to a teammate. I wouldn't follow that dude to the freaking bathroom...let alone into battle. Once again, in the Steele Jantz modus operandi, he plays his best game against Iowa.

I would move Lant back to QB. It may help their defense too.

It's sad that a ISU roast thread would be this long after only 2 weeks ago the Hawks barely beat the Clowns and it was ugly as hell. About the only good point is that their new helmets are stupid looking. Hawkeyenation is still a place to lower one's IQ and remind me that many Hawk fans are just a f'g embarrassment.

It's sad that a ISU roast thread would be this long after only 2 weeks ago the Hawks barely beat the Clowns and it was ugly as hell. About the only good point is that their new helmets are stupid looking. Hawkeyenation is still a place to lower one's IQ and remind me that many Hawk fans are just a f'g embarrassment.
I agree. This thread is embarrassing and screams lil bro

Latest posts