Tevaun Smith next to leave??

Marc Morehouse seems to think Smith is trolling everyone. I'm not so sure, Smith has looked ****** since the iSu game. I'm sure he's thinking the same thing the Diesel is.....8-10 targets a game...minimum!

He could totally be trolling here. It could be a reference to GD for all we know. Tevaun is a starter. It would be stupid for him to walk now. When things don't go your way, you don't immediately act like a toddler. Tevaun suits up on Saturday.

Marc Morehouse seems to think Smith is trolling everyone. I'm not so sure, Smith has looked ****** since the iSu game. I'm sure he's thinking the same thing the Diesel is.....8-10 targets a game...minimum!

He could be trolling. I think its hard to know.

But CJ Fed made some comments leading up to the draft that expressed frustration with the offense. I think there likely has been some undercurrent of dissatisfaction for a few years. Players put a lot into this, there is potentially a lot of money on the table for some, and they are young and perhaps some have warped senses of reality.

Here comes a social media ban by Kirk. Although I will give him some credit as he actually knows what facebook and twitter are. I always laugh when coaches openly mock social media and are proud they don't understand it as if this whole smartphone and internet business is just a fad that will blow over.

He could be trolling. I think its hard to know.

But CJ Fed made some comments leading up to the draft that expressed frustration with the offense. I think there likely has been some undercurrent of dissatisfaction for a few years. Players put a lot into this, there is potentially a lot of money on the table for some, and they are young and perhaps some have warped senses of reality.

Pretty sure the development CJFed had while at Iowa put him in position to play on Sundays. If i remember correctly, he had to correct his own attitude before he started to see more playing time. Don't need a bunch of divas on the team thinking they are the missing link. No one would be complaining if all the players had the attitude that Weisman does.

A win this weekend will do a bunch of good.

He could totally be trolling here. It could be a reference to GD for all we know. Tevaun is a starter. It would be stupid for him to walk now. When things don't go your way, you don't immediately act like a toddler. Tevaun suits up on Saturday.

Not only because he's a starter. He's got one year left to play after this year. I don't know if he's trolling or not, but I highly doubt he's inferring he's going somewhere else.

So sounds like the team will be focused and ready to go this weekend

MHA, It will be real interesting to see how the guys come out Sat. You have feel sorry for the QB whoever he is this week. The team wasn't ready to play at Maryland. This could be much worse this week.

Why wouldn't you be frustrated? There isn't a team in college football that throws the ball down the field less than Iowa. If there is I'd like to see it. Maybe an option oriented offense like Georgia Tech? Hell even they probably take more shots than Iowa does.

I don't know specifically if it's the coaching or the QB. I think the truth is probably a combination of the two. Rudock plays it safe and so do the coaches. The end result is an offense that sucks. The sad part to me is that it isn't even because they don't have the ability. It's because they aren't using the ability that they do have. I'm ****** about it and I'm just a fan. I can't imagine how a WR like Willies, Smith, or Powell would feel about it. They are the guys who know what they can bring to the team first hand, but their abilities are being handcuffed by a conservative coach and an inept offensive coordinator.

I would say probably Minny.

My guess the next to leave is Sunshine I don't think that he will make it through the season if Jake keeps getting the nod.

As I stated this morning, Willies leaving is more than him leaving to be close to his Dad. But I got ripped for it. There is some turmoil inside and that my friends is not good. I really hope I'm wrong.

Why wouldn't you be frustrated? There isn't a team in college football that throws the ball down the field less than Iowa. If there is I'd like to see it. Maybe an option oriented offense like Georgia Tech? Hell even they probably take more shots than Iowa does.

I don't know specifically if it's the coaching or the QB. I think the truth is probably a combination of the two. Rudock plays it safe and so do the coaches. The end result is an offense that sucks. The sad part to me is that it isn't even because they don't have the ability. It's because they aren't using the ability that they do have. I'm ****** about it and I'm just a fan. I can't imagine how a WR like Willies, Smith, or Powell would feel about it. They are the guys who know what they can bring to the team first hand, but their abilities are being handcuffed by a conservative coach and an inept offensive coordinator.

And they still had Calvin Johnson and Demaryius Thomas!!! Two of the best WRs in the NFL!!!

Where there is smoke there is fire. With the frustation level we have as fans, I can only imagine how frustrating it would be to put in all that work all year long to essentially run wind sprints and block. All the time knowing that a big part of the solution to the problem is wearing a headset and riding the pine.

Oh my f'en gawd, spot on! Thumbs up for you. Willes prob got tired of just running wind sprints in games. Crap, never mind, he was never in. KMM, Smith, Powell, Duzey, and Hamilton are prob all tired of just running 40 yrd dashes during the games with no balls coming. Why, because the coaches won't play the players with the best abilities.