Tevaun Smith next to leave??

TheIowaHawkGuy

I mean, why not!

B1DRK84CIAIIm0E.jpg:large

It appears there better be a team meeting, followed by a united front, press release, or some transparency. All this cloak and dagger stuff will get real old, real fast.

This is a dangerously slippery slope. I don't like it. At all.

You really do hope there are not problems happening within the ranks of the program. I can't fault any receiver who decides to take his talents elsewhere. This has to be the end of the Davis experiment (not because of Willies departure; just BECAUSE). If Kirk brings him back I will lose much of my teetering confidence in him and the future of the program.

Maybe the football players and staff got so jealous of the dumpster fire the basketball team started last February and March that they decided to start their own?

There goes the players social media privileges...

Yessireee, Bob. Ol' KirkFer knows how to close ranks -- just take away the medium, so know one can say anything about the issues, and it all disappears. If it isn't spoken or texted or tweeted or typed, well, it don't exist!

Silence and ignorance are bliss.

Why wouldn't you be frustrated? There isn't a team in college football that throws the ball down the field less than Iowa. If there is I'd like to see it. Maybe an option oriented offense like Georgia Tech? Hell even they probably take more shots than Iowa does.

I don't know specifically if it's the coaching or the QB. I think the truth is probably a combination of the two. Rudock plays it safe and so do the coaches. The end result is an offense that sucks. The sad part to me is that it isn't even because they don't have the ability. It's because they aren't using the ability that they do have. I'm ****** about it and I'm just a fan. I can't imagine how a WR like Willies, Smith, or Powell would feel about it. They are the guys who know what they can bring to the team first hand, but their abilities are being handcuffed by a conservative coach and an inept offensive coordinator.

Latest posts