Temper your Disappointment

storminspank

Justin VanLaere
I put this up on Twitter and think it's worth putting on here.

Iowa will be the favorite in 6 of their final 8 games. They've played the #1 SOS in the B1G so far.
If Josh's three doesn't rim out, people would be on here talking about how Iowa turned its season around.

Again, I understand the frustration. Iowa can't close games.
Still 8 games left.
If Iowa can go 6-2 the rest of the way (with an easier schedule), they'll have a 20 win season.

Iowa will be the favorite in 6 of their final 8 games. They've played the #1 SOS in the B1G so far.
If Josh's three doesn't rim out, people would be on here talking about how Iowa turned its season around.

Still 8 games left.
If Iowa can go 6-2 the rest of the way (with an easier schedule), they'll have a 20 win season.

Spank speaketh the Truth! Agreed!

We also played the weakest non conference schedule in decades. Make sure you note that with your 20 win season.

Still 8 games left.

This.

I am bummed they lost, but they are only one game off from my preseason expectation...and I felt they'd be 20-11, 9/9 and go to the NIT. That's the type of team they are with an unhealthy Marble. With a healthy Marble this team would have been well ahead of where I thought they would be.

I am bummed they lost, but they are only one game off from my preseason expectation...and I felt they'd be 20-11, 9/9 and go to the NIT. That's the type of team they are with an unhealthy Marble. With a healthy Marble this team would have been well ahead of where I thought they would be.

Marble is healthy.

they're making strides, albeit painful to watch ones. a lot of young kids that haven't figured out how to close out the close ones yet. they'll get there.

Well thank God. Hey guys, it's OK we lost, Jon's prediction is still only a game off.

I find this comment so funny. Glad Iowa is meeting your expectations..

I don't even want to comment on the other things you said. I feel like sticking around a while.. I will only say, I love watching the Hawks **** games away.

Latest posts