TCU to the Big 12

Flame much?

So playing a game on thursday or friday nights makes u irrelevant? one would think that since it's the only football on, and is in prime time, it would make you very relevant.

the following teams have or will play on either thursday or friday night on ESPN this year.

Iowa State, Uconn, Cal, Oregon, Boise State, USC, UCLA, Arizona, Rutgers, Louisville, West Virginia, Syracuse, Pitt, Miami, BYU, TCU, Florida State, BC, Colorado, Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech, Oklahoma State, Texas, Texas aTm, Iowa, Nebraska, ASU, USF, Wisconsin, Miss st, Baylor, Michigan st, Mizzou, LSU.

yep, all those teams are totally irrelevant...

seriously stop responding. every time you reply you just sound even dumber

Iowa v Nebraska is Friday night? I thought that would be slated for the afternoon or earlier.

yea I should have noted that's afternoon. but either way it's a friday ESPN game

i want to say that it's a 1 o'clock game

I completely disagree about the Thurs/Fri night games meaning they're irrelevant but games on the Friday after Thanksgiving are an exception because of the Holiday.

LMAO!!! That should help his argument.

I dont think losing one bad game would overshadow an impressive body of work that spans a decade. Iowa lost to a horrible minny team last year, but that doesnt discredit what they accomplished the year before, does it?

I'm not saying that TCU is the best team that the big XII could have added, but I've listed reason why they are a good fit. it isnt like they are some mediocre sun belt team that is just being added for the sake of adding a team. they DO bring something to the table and it looks like the majority of the national media agrees with that idea

I completely disagree about the Thurs/Fri night games meaning they're irrelevant but games on the Friday after Thanksgiving are an exception because of the Holiday.

I would guess that many of those thurs-friday games get a higher rating than sat games of equal or slightly better stature because they have no other football to go up against and are in prime time.

You're right, SMU is awesome, and Baylor is giving up about 40 pts a game.

Baylor and SMU combine for a 7-2 record, both of those losses coming at the hands of top 25 teams. Not awesome, not not as bad as you think.

You're right, SMU is awesome, and Baylor is giving up about 40 pts a game.

the amount of points a team gives up is irrelevant if they're putting up more than their opponent. Baylor has one of the best players in the country as their QB

I cant really speak for SMU (havent seen them play)

Baylor and SMU combine for a 7-2 record, both of those losses coming at the hands of top 25 teams. Not awesome, not not as bad as you think.

I just don't think TCU is a top 25 team this year. In fact, they might not even be top 50.

Too bad all those wins come against garbage. Well, except they each have a close win against... You guessed it TCU! Bahahaha!

the amount of points a team gives up is irrelevant if they're putting up more than their opponent. Baylor has one of the best players in the country as their QB

I cant really speak for SMU (havent seen them play)

Do you think TCU is a top 25 team this year?

TCU to B12=
another loss for ISU every year
another team from texas to cede its vote to Texas
another mouth to feed

What difference does it make how well TCU is doing this year? One down year does not mean they are a bad choice for the B12.

Latest posts