TCU Scout

BryceC

Hey guys, I've seen TCU play a lot this year obviously so I thought I'd give a few notes:

Brodziansky is their best player IMO and is a skilled big guy. However, I don't think he does well with contact, so Cook and Pemsl especially need to keep a body on him. Robinson is a guy who has continually played better all year. He's basically the only guy who played well against ISU in Ames. He has good driving ability and can shoot it well. Same with Fisher, None of their guards are the most athletic guys, but they do a good job getting open and moving. I don't think anybody on that team has huge quicks though.

Ultimately TCU is merely an OK team. They did a decent job this year until the second time through the Big 12 slate, where they just really came apart at the seams. IMO them beating KU was a bit of an aberration.

Utlimately I think Iowa ends up winning, Iowa is playing well, it's a home game, and I don't think TCU has anything over Iowa. The X Factor is Brodziansky though, he could hit a bunch of threes and sometimes that happens but I think Iowa should feel confident here.

Hey guys, I've seen TCU play a lot this year obviously so I thought I'd give a few notes:

Brodziansky is their best player IMO and is a skilled big guy. However, I don't think he does well with contact, so Cook and Pemsl especially need to keep a body on him. Robinson is a guy who has continually played better all year. He's basically the only guy who played well against ISU in Ames. He has good driving ability and can shoot it well. Same with Fisher, None of their guards are the most athletic guys, but they do a good job getting open and moving. I don't think anybody on that team has huge quicks though.

I think Jaylen Fisher is a pretty quick and fast guard. Could have issues keeping him in front of JoBo or others. Key will be for Iowa not to give up a lot of 2nd chance points to them. They'll put it up and miss so Iowa can't let them get points of 2nd chance.

Ultimately TCU is merely an OK team. They did a decent job this year until the second time through the Big 12 slate, where they just really came apart at the seams. IMO them beating KU was a bit of an aberration.

Utlimately I think Iowa ends up winning, Iowa is playing well, it's a home game, and I don't think TCU has anything over Iowa. The X Factor is Brodziansky though, he could hit a bunch of threes and sometimes that happens but I think Iowa should feel confident here.

Latest posts