TC and the draft

I think their top draft picks make a milli or 2.

Is there a draft? I haven't heard that but I don't follow overseas leagues much at all. I thought players were all free to sign with whatever team is interested and gives them an offer. No clue on the contracts but from a quick google search I'm seeing it mentioned that the top 30 players or so make up to a couple million but the majority are less than that.

If you mean the top NBA prospects like Emmanuel Mudiay playing in China etc for a year, I think you are right, some of them have made a million or two for one year deals before entering the NBA draft. Granted they have the curb appeal/popularity effect that your average late 2nd round/undrafted prospect wouldn't have.

Again, I have no clue, just going off of a few google searches. Does anybody on here have a handle on the average overseas player salary range?

Is there a draft? I haven't heard that but I don't follow overseas leagues much at all. I thought players were all free to sign with whatever team is interested and gives them an offer. No clue on the contracts but from a quick google search I'm seeing it mentioned that the top 30 players or so make up to a couple million but the majority are less than that.

If you mean the top NBA prospects like Emmanuel Mudiay playing in China etc for a year, I think you are right, some of them have made a million or two for one year deals before entering the NBA draft. Granted they have the curb appeal/popularity effect that your average late 2nd round/undrafted prospect wouldn't have.

Again, I have no clue, just going off of a few google searches. Does anybody on here have a handle on the average overseas player salary range?

I can't find any information about a Euro draft so it might not exist. I just assumed that they had one.

But should a player choose to play abroad in Europe for a season or two, does it make financial sense? The compensation spectrum is wide, but a player in Europe can make somewhere between $60,000 and $100,000, well above the D-League average.

Source: https://www.ridiculousupside.com/20...salary-pay-europe-compensation-basketball-NBA

Well the g league is still the best path to the NBA. Very few players who go from college to overseas ever come back. Plus with the g league you are hoping for a call up or especially a 2 way contract.

The g league is a calculated risk. Basically betting on yourself

I remember last summer there was a video on twitter of White working out with John Wall and Markieff Morris.

The Wizards are kind of a dumpster fire right now though, which could make for a good opportunity for White if he's given the chance.

I remember last summer there was a video on twitter of White working out with John Wall and Markieff Morris.

The Wizards are kind of a dumpster fire right now though, which could make for a good opportunity for White if he's given the chance.

Depends on what they decide to do with Beal. If Beal is in a Laker uniform it is pretty obvious they are blowing it up. That's a good sign for AW.

Depends on what they decide to do with Beal. If Beal is in a Laker uniform it is pretty obvious they are blowing it up. That's a good sign for AW.

I'm not sure they can even blow it up. Take a look at John walls contract. It is insane, untradeable, and will cripple them for years