Talk of FSU and Clemson to Big 12.

This is true, but we both know the Big12 wouldn't really ship anyone off anyway. If I had to guess, I would say that the Big 12 will move to 12, unless ND decides they want in. ACC ends up -2 and everyone else stays the same.

This is the most likely scenario, with the ACC picking up a couple Big East teams if they lose them to the Big XII being the next most likely.

I just wish whoever is wanting to move would **** or get off the pot. If we are heading towards massive realignment just get it done and over with.

I just wish whoever is wanting to move would **** or get off the pot. If we are heading towards massive realignment just get it done and over with.

No one is going anywhere until after the President's meeting. I think it's 6/23. Not sure of the exact date. Listen to the comments of the Presidents. They're making some interesting comments.

I don't think the B12 / P12 deal would happen. I was just saying that is the only way I could see the P12 getting to 16.

Just no real good options.

But again, a stripped ACC probably makes it moot.

I don't think the B12 / P12 deal would happen. I was just saying that is the only way I could see the P12 getting to 16.

Just no real good options.

Which is why the "everybody is going to have to get to 16 teams" talk is idiotic. There really aren't even many good options for the Big Ten to get to 16. Everybody assumes it's just going to happen without really thinking about it and realizing that it doesn't really make any sense.

And I responded to it. Theres's no ****ing way the Pac 12 is going to take the Big XII's **** teams.

Yeah... those **** teams have been to.the National Championship more times than the pac 12...
your point is terrible.. and we all know that Basketball is 100x better than the pac 12.

Yeah... those **** teams have been to.the National Championship more times than the pac 12...
your point is terrible.. and we all know that Basketball is 100x better than the pac 12.

WTF are you talking about? Kansas, Kansas State, and Iowa State have "been to.the National Championship more times than the pac 12"?

Pull your head out, richard.

Sorry I started this. I was just thinking out loud in answering someone's question on how the P12 could get to 16. Everything else I have said I have heard from a credible source. This came off the top of my head as a hypothetical response to a Hypothetical question.

Again, sorry.

No need to be sorry CAAR, message board conversation sometimes spins out of control when hypothetical scenarios are brought up, and fans from other schools show up and get defensive. No big deal

Latest posts