T-shirt idea...

lukestylez

Trying to get opinions on a recent design my brother made for a custom t-shirt. Think it is too close for copyright infringement? Also, rate it on a 1-10 scale of how well you like it... 10 being the best. Thanks!

FRONT:
angryhawkfront.jpg

BACK:
angryhawkback.jpg

Last edited:
I liked the idea of one showing the CYHAWK trophy family....and somewhere on it that says "lets go get our Shucking trophy"

Trying to get opinions on a recent design my brother made for a custom t-shirt. Think it is too close for copyright infringement? Also, rate it on a 1-10 scale of how well you like it... 10 being the best. Thanks!

FRONT:
angryhawkfront.jpg

BACK:
angryhawkback.jpg
I want one
Rating: +10

That's seriously one of the better t-shirt ideas I've seen. If you sold them on gameday or something I'd buy one for sure. I think more students would love these too.

+10...well done!!! The ONLY thing that would make it better would be to have dead pigs wearing our opponents jerseys scattered across the bottom.

I'd be careful about infringement. Mississippi State was told that their logo is to close to the Iowa Tiger Hawk. I'd contact the University about getting a license to use the logo. A local screen printer has a license and produces a number of custom Iowa togs, plus some other schools.

My suggestion is to contact a licensed screen printer. Have the screen printer produce the shirts for an agreed price and you do the marketing. Everyone is happy. You profit from your effort, the screen printer keeps you out of trouble, and the University gets their share.

BTW, great art work.

Thanks for all the feedback so far guys! We are still finalizing the graphics and getting some quotes. Will keep everyone updated.

Shirt design has been sent to print. Details on how and when to purchase will be coming shortly. Thank you for all of your feedback and support!

Games back on...GO HAWKS!

I'd be careful about infringement. Mississippi State was told that their logo is to close to the Iowa Tiger Hawk. I'd contact the University about getting a license to use the logo. A local screen printer has a license and produces a number of custom Iowa togs, plus some other schools.

My suggestion is to contact a licensed screen printer. Have the screen printer produce the shirts for an agreed price and you do the marketing. Everyone is happy. You profit from your effort, the screen printer keeps you out of trouble, and the University gets their share.

BTW, great art work.

Southern Miss not Mississippi State... and they kept the design

Latest posts