Superman McD

CraigHawkeye

Ok what's up with McD? Only wrestles once on the east coast trip? I'm not buying it that Gurle "deserves" to get a couple shots.

I read that he's sick. No inside info...just passing what was supposedly said by Steven Grace prior to the start of tonite's dual.

McD wrestled 1 of 3 matches and he majored the ranked opponent. Not bad for someone who's sick enough not to wrestle the other 2 matches.

Didn't he take mcd to overtime? That's pretty fricking impressive. So as a redshirt fr next year does he become a four timer?

Didn't he take mcd to overtime? That's pretty fricking impressive. So as a redshirt fr next year does he become a four timer?

At the UNI Open, Cory Clark defeated Delgado (Illinois) who was ranked #2 in the Nation and was McD's last loss. Ready to crown him a 4 timer? Not sure on that, but he and Gillman are going to patrol 125 an 133 for a long time.

Clark and Gillman will both be at Midlands (along with Delgado). That should be a great bracket.

Also anxious to see Dan Dennis compete at 133. Should be fun.

Clark and Gillman will both be at Midlands (along with Delgado). That should be a great bracket.

Also anxious to see Dan Dennis compete at 133. Should be fun.

Has it been announced which Hawks will be going to Nationals? When Ironside was on 1600AM this week, he was not sure who would be going.

So Dennis is using one of the 5 iowa invitations? that seems odd. i'm sure he could've gotten his own if he wanted. plus why not send another young guy.

This way Dennis is the Mother Hen and the young chicks gotta answer to him. Guess he's in charge and Brands doesn't have to worry.

Latest posts