Sugar Bowl: Cincinnati vs. Florida

Tebow-Cam?!? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!
How about, "floriduh can kiss my Big Ten azz"-Cam.:cool:

Cincy's defense isn't good enough. The only way Cincy is going to win is by hanging with them offensively. If they can't do that, this game will be over quickly.

I knew Cincy was in trouble when I realized Thom Brennaman was doing the PbP...with him AND God in the house, Tebow will rule the day...

Ever since this morning's GameDay, I can see why noone thinks Tebow's going to be a good pro QB...against NFL speed and skill, that long windup from the hip doesn't seem like it will work too well...it's not like he's just got a quirky delivery, it's like waiting on a bow to get pulled back as opposed to firing a gun.

This game is over. Cincy might as well hit the showers. No wonder Kelly jumped ship. He knew his team was dead in the water. If you have no defense playing Florida you might as well not even show up.

The only possible interest remaining it the shoogarr bowel is how many points the gaytors will hang on the fraudcats. I'll go on record right now and say the final score is 54-17.

The only possible interest remaining it the shoogarr bowel is how many points the gaytors will hang on the fraudcats. I'll go on record right now and say the final score is 54-17.

No offense meant to your predictin' skills...but what has Cincy done so far, that makes you think they can hit 17???

:p

No offense meant to your predictin' skills...but what has Cincy done so far, that makes you think they can hit 17???

:p

I'm hoping for "garbage time" scores with less than 5 min remaining in the game.:eek:

Is the A/V video feed on Fox bad for others or is it just my dish? Its damn windy tonight so my dish might be getting blown around.

Latest posts