Sugar Bowl: Cincinnati vs. Florida

After today's games, I think the national jags can put an end to all of the "Is Cincinnati the best team in Ohio???" talk...

This is really embarrassing. TCU should of been playing in this game against Florida. Cincy is a good offensive team normally but they have no defense whatsoever. And now Florida's D is neutralizing Cincy's offense so that pretty much means they're toast. Should of been Florida/TCU and Cincy/BSU.

This is really embarrassing. TCU should of been playing in this game against Florida. Cincy is a good offensive team normally but they have no defense whatsoever. And now Florida's D is neutralizing Cincy's offense so that pretty much means they're toast. Should of been Florida/TCU and Cincy/BSU.

Agreed...I think too much stock was put into Cincy playing in the Big East...which hasn't impressed this bowl season.

That's not true.

If you go by "BCS beatdown" it is true...but I know what you mean, they're not a gimmick driven offense that beat up on other barely above 1-AA teams...they're a legit decent team that's just getting it handed to them tonight by the defending champs.