Sugar Bowl: Cincinnati vs. Florida

Here goes Urban running up the score. This really has to suck for the Cincy guys. Their coach bails on them and then in their big bowl game they get rolled up and the opposing coach runs the score up on them.

I feel bad for the announcers...what are you supposed to talk about for the next hour and a half?

Just turn it to SportsCenter like I did. This game was over at halftime.

They could always slurp Tebow until the game is over; that's pretty much what Brennaman did last year.

So...so much for the "Cincy should have been in the national title" argument

Now that they finally play a real team they're exposed

So...so much for the "Cincy should have been in the national title" argument

Now that they finally play a real team they're exposed

Florida is pretty extra fired up due to it being the Tim Tebow's last game, and Meyer taking an 8 month vacation afterwards. They know what happened to Alabama last year.

Cincinatti was in a tough spot heading into this game with Kelly leaving, and the guy who was filling in for him never having been in this situation before. You could see something like this coming.

Is it possible to be rated as "Really sucks" and be overrated at the same time? That's what you are saying Shane!

The only possible interest remaining it the shoogarr bowel is how many points the gaytors will hang on the fraudcats. I'll go on record right now and say the final score is 54-17.

In an pathetic DeanMarshal-esque move, I'm going to quote myself!
Florida is driving with almost 9 min left. They score and it's 51-17. After that, who knows?
Only me...Nostradamus...!
:D

Getting your tail handed to you 51-17 has a strange way of shutting you up...Cincy isn't jawing after nearly every play anymore. Strange...

Wow, I turned it over to ESPN after the start of the 3rd. Guess I'm officially shocked Cincy got double digits. Since they didn't win though there will be no naked running for me tonight. Residents of Norwalk should be relieved.:D

Ahh, here we go with the friggen crybaby routine from teabo now.
Hey, timmy? You don't have to go away mad, or crying; you just have to go away.
NOW.