Stuck in an elevator with Ferentz

I'd tell him that Hayden Fry is going to prune him off the coaching tree.

If the elevator somehow became stuck, would you try to open the door or take a knee?

Are you one of the Knights who say, KNEE?

i seriously doubt that any of you would have the balls to question Ferentz is an elevator.

I would shake his hand and say go hawks

Id rather ask some of the players a question after they have had a few drinks, so I can get an honest answer.

Id say I think he's a good man and has given us some great teams and amazing memories to be proud of as a Hawkeye fan. Keep working hard and give us another one next year. And tell the neysayers (spelling) to kiss your ***.

I would say nothing and think about how awesome it would be to punch him in the stomach as hard as I could.

If you were, what question would you most like to answer?

For me it would be, What changes do you need to make so this team can win?

Of course, he would shrug his shoulders and say "...that's football" but at least I asked.:rolleyes:

Can I have your autograph?

- media member

I would ask KF why teh modz are deleting my best posts.

yeah, i was particularly proud of my post about whether it was ok to have sex in the bathroom at the new mn stadium and it got removed... i kind liked that one

maybe it was miller that was caught in the bathroom, maybe that's why he removed it...geez, no sense of humor

I would ask KF not to stuff my stocking with a lump of coal this Kwanzaa.

I would tell him he has just under two minutes to decide between going "UP" or going "DOWN".

Then I would watch him sweat.

He wouldn't sweat, but he would just chomp on his gum harder, clap a few times as a sign of encouragement and write something down on his piece of paper.

At this point, if I were stuck in an elevator with Kirk, I would probably crop dust him, just to show him my displeasure in the direction of the program.

If stuck on an escalator with KF, I'd ask him for KOK's digits.

Latest posts