Stuck in an elevator with Ferentz

I would ask him for the time, and when he checked his watch, I'd pick his pocket.

I would ask him why the coaches can't see the possibility of a trick special teams play from the sidelines when it is as clear as day from my seat in front of my TV!

Yunno, the play at the end of the half when there is over a minute left and you have your QB take a knee to run out the clock? Is that play called Tebow?

Id give him an elevator speech about manning up , or id just be like "kirk, man , what the **** are you doing sometimes"

Why is it that we lose to opponents that even bad teams beat up on? How do we allow a team that loses to NM state and NDSU to score more points than us? Why is there no lead that is safe for us? Why throw the ball 3 straight times when we have goal to go? Why does our 2-minute offense consist of getting sacked over and over or throwing to receivers who are seeing the field for the first time?

I can handle losing to Michigan, MSU, Wisconsin, Nebraska and the like. I can't handle losing to teams we should be beating by 20 or more. There is NO excuse. None.

Kirk, why no Vandy Mom shots during games? Seriously, it would distract from the product on the field. What do you think?

Latest posts