Stripe Carver for IU Game

What are you talking about? My tickets were purchased from the ticket office months ago. It wasn’t my fault we were late because some people don’t know how to drive and delayed traffic for an hour thanks to the multi car pileup on I-80.

You must of been coming in from the east on 80 it was a standstill when we crossed over the 12th Ave bridge at 12:30

What are you talking about? My tickets were purchased from the ticket office months ago. It wasn’t my fault we were late because some people don’t know how to drive and delayed traffic for an hour thanks to the multi car pileup on I-80.

My response was to HP40

The crowd for the last game of the year (N'Western) needs to chant "Fire Barta" over and over again to let Gary know how we feel about him.
Most of the fans that are willing to pay to watch this crap are the same type of fans that are completely fine with Gary Barta, unfortunately.

You must of been coming in from the east on 80 it was a standstill when we crossed over the 12th Ave bridge at 12:30
I was coming from the west. The standstill was near Victor...mike markers 206-211. After 40 minutes we got close enough to one of those spots where you can cross over (although it say no u turn). We turned back west, and ended up taking Highway 6 in.