Stripe Carver for IU Game

The fans should wear paper bags over their heads.

Northwestern fans used to do it back in the 70's-80's, when NwU knew it's place.

How 'bout that ... Iowa trying to emulate NwU both on the court / field and in the stands! :confused::(:eek:

#GaryBartaDoesItTheRightWay

Yep, they really nailed it!

28167673_10212412355836343_265852509128311447_n.jpg

I was there and that Picture Estron posted sums up the crowd pretty accurately!!
I was there, too, and that photo does not sum up the crowd accurately. As I said, we were late because of accidents on I-80. By the time we arrived Carver was full.

-HawkPrdatr40, post: 1697443, member: 69435"]I was there and that Picture Estron posted sums up the crowd pretty accurately!!-

Scalping tickets doesn't qualify you as attending the game.

I was there, too, and that photo does not sum up the crowd accurately. As I said, we were late because of accidents on I-80. By the time we arrived Carver was full.

You must of been counting from the Ice Cream line. :D:D All kidding aside yes It was a good crowd but Carver wasn’t full. The timing of the snow sucked, roads were extremely nasty.

Last edited:
-HawkPrdatr40, post: 1697443, member: 69435"]I was there and that Picture Estron posted sums up the crowd pretty accurately!!-

Scalping tickets doesn't qualify you as attending the game.
What are you talking about? My tickets were purchased from the ticket office months ago. It wasn’t my fault we were late because some people don’t know how to drive and delayed traffic for an hour thanks to the multi car pileup on I-80.