Straight from Paterno's mouth.

For some people, the light just never goes on.
clearly, pedoterno was one of those people
If there was such a place as "hell", I would hope he'd be rotting in it in complete misery

How was this not a football scandal?Explain that to victims of ex football coach who continue to use facility at Penn State!

What a fraud. He speaks of the integrity of the world class institution that is Penn State. Perhaps he should showed an example of integrity and informed the law when he was told of misdeeds committed by Sandusky. Then maybe he wouldn't have had to spend his final days defending the reputation of his beloved Penn State.

I really think the Big Ten should show Penn State the exit door. This scandal is going to play out in the civil courts for ten more years. What a shame and what a mess it is.

It really reflects very poorly on Penn State, the Big Ten and college football in general. Sandusky was an evil monster and no one did anything about it. Incredible.

For some people, the light just never goes on.
clearly, pedoterno was one of those people
If there was such a place as "hell", I would hope he'd be rotting in it in complete misery

And hopefully his lying staff and supporters join him soon. I have a feeling most of the morons in happy valley will defend this pos until they join him.

For some people, the light just never goes on.clearly, pedoterno was one of those peopleIf there was such a place as "hell", I would hope he'd be rotting in it in complete misery
trx god for being all mighty and with out sin.

not to make this a religious thing, but one has to believe in the act of sin to have sin/sinned.

Scorpio- this is the first post I've seen of yours that I couldn't agree more with.

not to make this a religious thing, but one has to believe in the act of sin to have sin/sinned.

Scorpio- this is the first post I've seen of yours that I couldn't agree more with.

When I play it straight and drop the Chuckle Hut routine, I'm actually a very agreeable guy. :)

All men are sinners because Adam and Eve rebelled against God thus like a cake pan with dent,every cake will have dent. We all were born with sin. but we have a helper in Jesus Christ.When he gave up his perfect life to buy back the sin and in order to be forgiven, you must exercise faith in Jesus Christ. God didn't create us to be sinners , he wants all of us to be perfect. That's why he gave up his only begotten son .Those who abused children or murder people are detestable to God. He hates that!

All men are sinners because Adam and Eve rebelled against God thus like a cake pan with dent,every cake will have dent. We all were born with sin. but we have a helper in Jesus Christ.When he gave up his perfect life to buy back the sin and in order to be forgiven, you must exercise faith in Jesus Christ. God didn't create us to be sinners , he wants all of us to be perfect. That's why he gave up his only begotten son .Those who abused children or murder people are detestable to God. He hates that!

LOL!

That's a nice fable, 'tomic. Too bad it's only a fable, and not reality.

"The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones"

This will get nasty as dead men can tell no lies