Straight from Paterno's mouth.

What a fraud. He speaks of the integrity of the world class institution that is Penn State. Perhaps he should showed an example of integrity and informed the law when he was told of misdeeds committed by Sandusky. Then maybe he wouldn't have had to spend his final days defending the reputation of his beloved Penn State.

This. This whole pedophile-rapist sh*t would have been awful enough had it happened at a scummy place like Florida State or Miami or Notre Dame, but it's that much worse because it happened at a place that presented itself for decades as the gold-standard, clean-as-a-whistle shining beacon of goodness and wholesomeness. It's bad to do wrong, but it's worse to be a hypocrite. Eff them.

This crap needs to end. I want no part of Penn State in the Big10. The Big10 is part of the problem if they don't boot them.

This is a school that openly celebrated students camping out for basically an entire semester for football seats. Oh, I know, I know, students study in those tents. LMFAO

Tell the students to go to the freaking Library and come back FAC.

This letter and that statement he made demanding the trustees not spend another minute deciding his future clearly show a man drunk on power. its obvious he was never told no by Penn State and always got his way.

I really think the Big Ten should show Penn State the exit door. This scandal is going to play out in the civil courts for ten more years. What a shame and what a mess it is.

It really reflects very poorly on Penn State, the Big Ten and college football in general. Sandusky was an evil monster and no one did anything about it. Incredible.

I don't think these cases are ever going to see a courtroom. Especially post-Freeh report, they are likely going to be settled at a premium. Pedo State needs this story to die, and they are going to pay through the nose to kill it.

I don't think these cases are ever going to see a courtroom. Especially post-Freeh report, they are likely going to be settled at a premium. Pedo State needs this story to die, and they are going to pay through the nose to kill it.

Yep. I bet JoePa is glad he is 6 feet under right now.

The sad part is, the statue will still stand because people at Penn St, current students and alumni believe JoePa had nothing to do with this giant cover-up.

And his surviving family is the leading source of that heinous lie. His azzhole son "jay" and all the indignation and tears.
F all of you paternos. You all have blood on your hands. Sick basterds. :mad:

I don't think that the B1G will kick them out, but I'm hoping that the payments to the victims pretty much bankrupts the entire university. I don't see it happening, but I wish it would.