Storming the Court

I just don't understand how those students got past the highly-trained security team assembled at CHA to prevent such unruly behavior.

Whelan-017403-3.jpg

That guy looks way more capable than the CHA "security."

A New tradition... storm the court after every win..

do it gently with only hugs..

slimey sorta thing...

a huge celebration

After BB or FB wins or even women's BB or women's XX (cross country) or the rowing team and of course the MENS MANLY WRESTENLG..

Mel sez to slime foreverer...

**** ESPN.

This. I ******* hate ESPN. Thanks for letting us miss the first four minutes of the game to watch the end of a meaningless Alabama/Arkansas blowout ********. The cut aways to **** no one cares about. All games should be on BTN. Period.

I love seeing the students storm the court. That is what college athletics is all about. This was a big win for Iowa. Back-to-back wins over Top 20 programs and a team that has busted its butt to improve throughout the year (minus a couple of hiccups along the way). The players gotta love it. The students gotta love it ... Let 'em have at it ... You only live once ... enjoy the moments while you can ...

**OFFICIAL** storm the court thread!!

If you don't like it, you ain't a Hawkeye!! Take your Pansy a** back to your Jackhole!!

Storming the court...

Well I think we need to act like we have been there and show some class...storming the court should be reserved for wins over top 5 teams...come on students get your act together....

;) Just figured the age old football debate is now relevant with basketball :)

But for real...GO HAWKS!!!

Re: Storming the court...

Normally, I'd agree. However, CHA hasn't hosted an atmosphere like that in at least 5 years. And it completed the sweep of Wisconsin which has had our number for the better part of this millenium.

Re:**OFFICIAL** storm the court thread!!

Agree. It's not like its nebraska. Come on. We've been a team down in the dumps for years, we sweep a top 20 and it's wrong to storm? I don't think so.

Latest posts