Storming the Court

STORMIN' THE COURT!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Screw the media, screw ESPN. This isn't about them. This is about Iowa's students becoming part of the program again. They can criticize it all they want, because in the end, they don't matter. All that matters are the players, the coaches and the fan base finally getting on the same page and supporting each other.
It's almost the same as the old saying that any press is good press.

It's a damn sure bet no one has been talking about Iowa rushing the court over the last five years before this one. They haven't been saying anything about Iowa since Haluska was a senior, except that we had a new coach or players that left the program.

Now they are either talking about us rushing the court or in the same breath maybe being a bubble team if we win out. I'd say that's a step up and I won't complain if someone thinks we shouldn't rush the court simply because that means they are talking about Iowa having a big win, whether they say it hat way or not.

Go Hawks!!!

Re: STORMIN' THE COURT!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

All the crap you've given me about my posts? Are you an idiot?? I do believe this is one of the all time stupid posts ever! I don't believe you've ever played basketball. I don't believe you ever watched a basketball game! Keep you stupid drunken grunts to yourself! Seriously!!

Re: STORMIN' THE COURT!!!!!!

All the crap you've given me about my posts? Are you an idiot?? I do believe this is one of the all time stupid posts ever! I don't believe you've ever played basketball. I don't believe you ever watched a basketball game! Keep you stupid drunken grunts to yourself! Seriously!!

Please, this thread is about stormin' the court only.

Seems to me, the "storming" worked in our favor and got us some media coverage. The students need to do that here on out, home and away. Get us on the radars of some East Coast/West Coast/Midwest voters. Of course, the team needs to do their part as well...but, in the meantime...go for it.

I could care less what the media or anyone else thinks. I like the idea of Iowa fans going onto the court after a game...in both football and bb. I think the players like it and I believe it connects Iowa fans with the teams. I don't think it is a bad tradition at all. If others don't like it, thats their problem I would say.

In football, I wouldn't even call it rushing the field but more of just going onto the field at the end of the game "because they do it all the time." Iowa fans just enjoy going onto the field (and court) after a game. People and the media can say what they want...

Storming should be banned. It's dangerous for fans and players. Especially players...because really, who cares about the fans.

However, it does pretty much guarantee you an appearance in the SC intro.

Dolph was talking about a security guard that got knocked down and was limping pretty badly during the post game yesterday. Wouldn't bother me if the banned court storming.

I could care less what the media or anyone else thinks. I like the idea of Iowa fans going onto the court after a game...in both football and bb. I think the players like it and I believe it connects Iowa fans with the teams. I don't think it is a bad tradition at all. If others don't like it, thats their problem I would say.

In football, I wouldn't even call it rushing the field but more of just going onto the field at the end of the game "because they do it all the time." Iowa fans just enjoy going onto the field (and court) after a game. People and the media can say what they want...

I like it too...but now we can't troll ISU fans for rushing the court/field anymore and talk about how much more class we have than them and how Iowa just "acts like they've been there before". I'm pretty we've beaten a team ranked 15 or lower before.

That guy looks way more capable than the CHA "security."

I did see one of the CHA security senior citizens get rolled over backwards as the students stormed the court. I don't want the old guy hurt, but he should have known better than to try and stop them.

Storming should be banned. It's dangerous for fans and players. Especially players...because really, who cares about the fans.

However, it does pretty much guarantee you an appearance in the SC intro.

<<Storming should be banned>>

So should "occupying", yet you treat THAT as if it's a noble public service. Go figure.

Dolph was talking about a security guard that got knocked down and was limping pretty badly during the post game yesterday. Wouldn't bother me if the banned court storming.

Maybe it was WhelanWes. He should've been paying attention to what was going on aground him instead of posting with his phone.

Latest posts