Still wondering if Woody is a future lottery pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuffMan

For those thinking Woody wasa future lottery pick, or even a first rounder needs to watch tonight's game about a hundred times over. There was be lottery center out there tonite, and he's a Hoosier.

Stop it. Your lack of wood for Woody is well known. Don't you have something more creative to post about, like figuring out how to urinate without leaving your online poker game?

Before I rant I want to say Woody plays very good defense and he hustles. His offensive game is quite offensive. Woody plays stiff, and slow offensivly. I remember scouts saying he needed to toughen up under the hoop before he came to Iowa. Those people were right. He doesn't jump well for a big man either. He plays like a 6'6 guy rather than a 7'1. You rarely see him dunk the ball. He has several inches on White but yet White plays above the rim so much better the Woody.

I'll stop bringing reality when you jablonies stop saying woody is lottery material.

I'll stop bringing reality when you jablonies stop saying woody is lottery material.

You seem to be so talented looking three years into the future Miller should probably pay you to post stock recommendations and numbers to play in Powerball.

You seem to be so talented looking three years into the future Miller should probably pay you to post stock recommendations and numbers to play in Powerball.

LOL you think in three years Woody will be as athletic as Zeller?

Who cares whether or not anyone feels Woodbury could some day be a lottery pick?

Its not relevant to anything at this point in time concerning Iowa basketball.

Woody does some things very well, including rebound the ball and hedge screens (crucial to our defensive scheme). I'm glad he is a Hawk.

Last time I checked Woody played for Iowa.

Your Woody act got old real fast. I have no idea why Miller continues to allow you to hang around this site. It looks like you have immunity from his "no throwing players under the bus" rule.

You wouldn't if I was a mod here.

Oh, there I go again, throwing up that crazy mod word.

Your Woody act got old real fast. I have no idea why Miller continues to allow you to hang around this site. It looks like you have immunity from his "no throwing players under the bus" rule.

I'm guessing you have no ideas about a lot of stuff. Guess what. Marble, White, Gessel, Gabe, Clemons, Ingram, McCabe, And Oglesby ain't lottery picks either.

OMGZ did you see that?!?!?! I just threw the whole team under the bus!!!!

The reality is probably nobody on our team will play in the NBA. I hope I'm wrong.
Love what Fran's done. Love the toughness we've shown this year.
Excited about the rest of this, including B1g tourney and dance/ NIt.
Will cross fingers Jok and Uthoff can help us stretch the floor a bit.

Duffman...you know I love you...but stop being "that guy" who thinks a player can't improve...that he is what he is, from the moment he steps on campus his freshman year. You're better than that...

At least, I thought you were...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts