Still wondering if Woody is a future lottery pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. He's averaging 11 boards, half a steal, and one block in his third year in the league. That's so 1337. What a joke.

Using steals and blocks to evaluate how good of a defender someone is, that's so cute. I'm sure you use RBI as your main criteria to evaluate baseball players too.

Yeah you know, boards, steals, and blocks aren't the three biggest metrics in which defensive prowess is measured. Ohhh wait, they are.

I could see 8 and 6 for him as a rookie. I could also see better. Cody is widely recognized as the best Zeller.

I highly doubt Zeller plays center in the NBA.

And if you think that Zeller will still be in the league 10 years from now, forget it. He will be dominated down low. He's an average shooter (for NBA centers) and nothing that stands out. Think about the Centers he'll be going against. He's a backup at best. If he's taken in the top 12 picks, i'll be shocked. Honestly, I don't see Zeller getting better. I think he's peaked. I however think Woody has a higher ceiling. Will he get there? We'll see. I think we'll see a huge improvement going into next season. He's where I thought he'd be or maybe a little better. I don't remember a 7 footer that looked this good as a freshmen for us in my lifetime. Pretty tough league he played in and right now, we're still on the short end of the stick in overall team talent. Next year, things improve in all areas. I expect Woody to be a bigger contributor next year and the combo of Melsahn, Woody and Olesani will be a very solid front court.

What makes you say he doesn't have the range? He has to play the 5 at Indiana. That doesn't mean he doesn't have range. Saying he "most defintely a five in the NBA" is way too strong considering he has never had the chance to play on the perimeter in college. Time will tell.

Hes most definitely a five in the NBA. He doesn't have the range to be a four.

What makes you say he doesn't have the range? He has to play the 5 at Indiana. That doesn't mean he doesn't have range. Saying he "most defintely a five in the NBA" is way too strong considering he has never had the chance to play on the perimeter in college. Time will tell.

If he had a jumper he'd take some now. He could have a wide open 17 foot jump shot any time he wants it.

If he does there's no one to rebound the miss. He isn't going to shoot 100% from there. I remember reading that he could shoot it from the perimeter coming out of high school. More importantly...I like his stroke/form. You may be right but I don't think it's a given. Again...time will tell.

If he had a jumper he'd take some now. He could have a wide open 17 foot jump shot any time he wants it.

If he does there's no one to rebound the miss. He isn't going to shoot 100% from there. I remember reading that he could shoot it from the perimeter coming out of high school. More importantly...I like his stroke/form. You may be right but I don't think it's a given. Again...time will tell.

Im pretty sure there are four other players that can rebound. Look, he's seven feet, and probably 250. He's going to play the five.

This thread is so stupid it hurts. Give it up Duff, you trying to be ghost ain't workin' out.

The only thing worse than watching an NBA game is reading posts about who may or may not play in the NBA in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts