Still No Decision from Uthoff

If Uthoff did enroll at Iowa this summer,he cannot say he is walking on to play bb or even that he is going to play bb at Iowa at all,right? It is a weird situation,since he technically cannot have contact with coaches til September...he has to enroll,and not say anything about bb,right? And of course Iowa bb program cannot indicate anything either,right? So....no real announcement,right?
No he could announce that he is going to school at Iowa just like any other student could that enrolled in at Iowa. Just a lot more people would care.

The other thread is all nonsense. There talk-in about English muffins and cream cheese on that one. Who puts cream cheese on English muffins?

The other thread is all nonsense. There talk-in about English muffins and cream cheese on that one. Who puts cream cheese on English muffins?

Those with discriminating taste. It's like lox and bagel with different textures and nuances of flavor.

So am to understand that Uthoff has not made a decision? I'm only basing this off the number of identical threads on the topic. Can someone please confirm?

Does Fran really want this Uthoff? With as highly touted as he is, almost to legendary status, he probably only plays for Iowa 1 season anyway before leaving for the NBA.

Oh I see.... Utes (thats what we call young kids) .... Utes is probably going to Iowa Western for a year and then come to the Hawks on a free ride.

So am to understand that Uthoff has not made a decision? I'm only basing this off the number of identical threads on the topic. Can someone please confirm?