Still No Decision from Uthoff

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
Van Coleman has communicated with him in the last few minutes and Jarrod told him that he had still not made his decision.

Announcer: "This is Hawkeyenation's Uthoff watch on day 99 what do have for us Jon?"

Jon: "Van Coleman has just informed that nothing has changed since the last time I reported to you."

Announcer: "Great work Jon, that just proves the old addage - No news is no news."

Announcer: "This is Hawkeyenation's Uthoff watch on day 99 what do have for us Jon?"

Jon: "Van Coleman has just informed that nothing has changed since the last time I reported to you."

Announcer: "Great work Jon, that just proves the old addage - No news is no news."

LOL

It's not official until he holds a press conference stating he hasn't made up his mind yet.

I'm expecting an hour long t.v. special held at Ames High. And then we will finally hear the words "I'm taking my talents to Iowa City." Hopefully the Ames High band knows the Iowa fight song. I'm sure they've heard it enough after every touchdown the Hawks have scored against the Clones over the years.

General Francisco Franco is still dead!

saturday-night-live-season-1-20061204000844519.jpg

Several media sources have tweeted that Uthoff will be going to Iowa. This one is pretty much a lock. Just have to wait for him to officially announce it .

Someone explain to me how this Utoff situation works. If Wisconsin has restricted him, how can he still come to Iowa? He couldn't transfer on scholarship anyway since it is intra-conference. He would have to sit out a year transferring to any D1 program, so what is the point of the restricted list?

Someone explain to me how this Utoff situation works. If Wisconsin has restricted him, how can he still come to Iowa? He couldn't transfer on scholarship anyway since it is intra-conference. He would have to sit out a year transferring to any D1 program, so what is the point of the restricted list?

He has to pay his own way the first year.

I'm expecting an hour long t.v. special held at Ames High. And then we will finally hear the words "I'm taking my talents to Iowa City." Hopefully the Ames High band knows the Iowa fight song. I'm sure they've heard it enough after every touchdown the Hawks have scored against the Clones over the years.
Hilarious. But he should have Coach Mcaffery skyping in too

So who's right, Hawkeye Heaven, or Jon? Social media has never let me down before. By the way, when does Texas start playing its PAC 12 schedule?