Still No Decision from Uthoff

Transfer U! Transfer U!

And a kid who finagled the system to get what he wants by bending the rules.

Thug.

pretty ignorant to call him a thug. Uthoff is white

The thug rulebook clearly states that really white guys can be deemed thugs if they make a pseudo-throat slash gesture after making a big shot. Read your rulebook. It's there.

you must have the new, politically correct version. the old version would never have such a rule

If Uthoff did enroll at Iowa this summer,he cannot say he is walking on to play bb or even that he is going to play bb at Iowa at all,right? It is a weird situation,since he technically cannot have contact with coaches til September...he has to enroll,and not say anything about bb,right? And of course Iowa bb program cannot indicate anything either,right? So....no real announcement,right?

Would someone please give Uthoff a call to see if he has made his decision yet? It is after 7 am and he should be up by now.

Transfer U! Transfer U!

And a kid who finagled the system to get what he wants by bending the rules.

Thug.

Nice trolling.

Tell me how he finagled teh system?

Last I checked he still has to sit a year and pay tuition for that year.

Isn't it amazing that he would walk on at Iowa over a full ride at ISU. I really hope he goes to Iowa, but I'm not going to be heart broken if he doesn't. I could see him having a good senior year

Isn't it amazing that he would walk on at Iowa over a full ride at ISU. I really hope he goes to Iowa, but I'm not going to be heart broken if he doesn't. I could see him having a good senior year

Hes going to be without a scholly only for a year. He has some friends that play at Iowa and grew up in CR. Not a huge shocker that he would pick the Hawks over ISU.

does Fran even want him?
He can't answer that question publicly. Since he will be paying his way the first year I don't see it as a risk for Iowa really. If after a year coach doesn't want to give him one he doesn't have to.

We all know that isn't going to happen. If Uthoff enrolls, he will be a scholarship player. No way he and his family have him enroll at Iowa without an understanding that a scholarship will be given at a later time.

Latest posts