STEVEN PEARL

The other thing I wonder is if he's playing so many minutes and is so terrible then where are all the turnovers? Payne had 6 today and Gatens had 5. Those are bad numbers but I don't see the criticism of their ball handling and security.

Please enlighten me as to what else is absolutely necessary to play point guard. That someone else on the team can not perform the same function.

How is bringing the ball up an "absolutely necessary" function of the point guard?

The point guard job, much more so than bringing the ball up court, is directing the offense.

Ever heard of them referred to as a coach on the floor? You usually don't hear that term used to describe the center. Because, of course, the absolutely necessary function of a center is being tall.

How is bringing the ball up an "absolutely necessary" function of the point guard?

The point guard job, much more so than bringing the ball up court, is directing the offense.

Ever heard of them referred to as a coach on the floor? You usually don't hear that term used to describe the center. Because, of course, the absolutely necessary function of a center is being tall.

The coach is calling all of the plays from the bench.

Again, either you are not reading the post entirely or you are missing the point. N O B O D Y said that John was better than Steven they were just comparing the situations. Stephen W O U L D N O T be playing had three players not been suspended. He is playing out of N E C E S S I T Y ! ! ! Just like John Lickliter!!!
Necessity from players being short 4 players vs having a full squad and because of the coaches rotten recruiting and player retention, is supposedly "forced" to play JL,...yes, thats really similar situations.

Latest posts