Steve Deace is Nuts

Not as close? That game should have been a one score game going into the fourth, but UConn fumbled inside UM's 5 right at the end of the 3rd quarter.

I think DR is a talent, but I don't think it ever bodes well when one player accounts for 85% of a team's offense. No balance.

They are balanced just fine schematically. That's wat matters. If you are going up against DR, you know he can run and pass therefor Michigan can run and pass. That is balance. Sure, they are DR-centric, but that doesn't mean they are unbalanced.

They are balanced just fine schematically. That's wat matters. If you are going up against DR, you know he can run and pass therefor Michigan can run and pass. That is balance. Sure, they are DR-centric, but that doesn't mean they are unbalanced.

The question is can he pass when the defense isn't selling out to stop the run. If a team can stop the run with their front 7 how will he fair throwing into zone coverage?

The defenses they have played thus far have **** themselves over DR's running leaving wide open play action passes (from what i've seen, haven't seen every snap)

I'm just not buying the Michigan hype. They beat a very average Connecticut team and they were lucky to defeat a very poor Notre Dame team. Yes, "Shoelace" is a threat but their defense is porous at best and they really have no running game other than the QB. Deace is ready to crown them national champions.

Let's wait until they play a good team (which isn't going to happen for awhile).

I still think Michigan is a second division Big Ten team.

Deace said they were going to win the national championship?

Morons at ESPN are already writing articles trying to draw up comparisons between Robinson and Tebow.

Meanwhile, in response intelligent people cry out in pain as their brain cells start committing suicide.

Why is Notre Dame better than Iowa State? Notre Dame was 6-6 last year with no bowl game and lost Clausen and Tate. Iowa State won a bowl game and returns their o-line, experienced quarterback and running back.

Its fair to say that Uconn is better than ISU, and ND is better than EIU. Does that make it better in your linear mind? This kind of talk is why polls should not be released until everyone has played their 2nd conference game (circa 10/16). At least Michigan has played a road game. By no means am i a michigan homer, in fact i hate them with a passion, but respect their history.

Latest posts