Steele Jantz the next Seneca Wallace? - Iowa State Daily

Fair Enough.. There needs to be an easier way to know if someone is just joshin or using fightin words :)

1st, it's an article written by a student who is probably 19 years old.

2nd, I don't think he ever said that Jantz was as good as Wallace. All he appeared to say was that they have a similar trait to rise to the occasion and remain calm in tough times. Still way to early for even that.

3rd, I love how Hawk fans take one kids article and assume the entire fanbase feels that way. It would be like Iowa State fans making fun of Iowa fans b/c Jon Miller picks Iowa to go 12-0 every year. (wait he does and we do! : ) )

2nd, I don't think he ever said that Jantz was as good as Wallace. All he appeared to say was that they have a similar trait to rise to the occasion and remain calm in tough times. Still way to early for even that.

3rd, I love how Hawk fans take one kids article and assume the entire fanbase feels that way. It would be like Iowa State fans making fun of Iowa fans b/c Jon Miller picks Iowa to go 12-0 every year. (wait he does and we do! : ) )

who's doing that?

Uh, okay.

I'm betting he will be more like Austin Arnaud.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X62dyvJv1ME]The Hawkeye Bitchmade Anthology - Volume 1: Austin Arnaud - YouTube[/ame]

Don't forget Volume 2.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlHddRnYj6w]The Hawkeye Bitchmade Anthology 2010: Austen Arnaud - YouTube[/ame]

How do you compare two articles, one based on fact, one based on opinion, as both stupid?

What's the point of the article? To ask a bunch of hawkeye players if they knew that Iowa's QB hadn't been recruited by ISU?

If Jantz runs 20-25 times a game, they won't have to worry about the comparison because Jantz will be sitting on the bench broken up. If he runs 20-25 times against Iowa he is going to take some hits.

1332f9e8-b694-40e8-89e2-e39ff2687667.jpg

Latest posts