Starting D next year?

I don't even think he is a troll. He just wants attention since he didn't get any attention at home as a kid. Hell, he probably still lives at home now and is neglected.
Wow, Mini...I didn't realize you were a psychologist! You pegged it perfectly! I am so bitter about the neglect I endured growing up....boo hoo! Poor me! LOL.....I hope I live at home? Oh, did you mean my mommies home and I still live in the basement, LOL...God, you are as unoriginal as you are stupid. If you are going to attempt to insult me, get the joke right and try to come up with something beyond what a 5th grader would say. You dumbasses don't even know what a troll is apparently. I post FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE and INSIDE INFORMATION and it is ALWAYS accurate, but I also call out all the BS and idiocracy that the 'crazies' post. That doesn't make me a troll you troglodyte....

Bazata's not a concern, he just needs to stay healthy because we are inexperienced behind him. But someone always steps up, that's what's fun about Iowa football and the 'next story'................
Depth is an issue in this era of rolling in fresh bodies to keep pressure on the offense. I am looking for Iowa to have a stellar defense next year.

Depth is an issue in this era of rolling in fresh bodies to keep pressure on the offense. I am looking for Iowa to have a stellar defense next year.

I'll just keep saying it. Kirk puts a good defense on the field most years. If he ever figures out that offense is part of the game of football Iowa will become the cream of the B1G

I'll just keep saying it. Kirk puts a good defense on the field most years. If he ever figures out that offense is part of the game of football Iowa will become the cream of the B1G

haha this is perfect. KF is an offensive coach but from an era of smashmouth football and a little bit of passing. You would think coming from western PA, the home of Marino, Montana, Namath, and many other great QBs, KF would like the passing game and trying to score more points in every game.

yes, and a lot of years Iowa gets away with a good defense and little offense. While we watch teams like Indiana and Northwestern field these offenses that we can only dream of. Frustrating. But it's Iowa football.

Look for both Amani's to push for more playing time, perhaps even start in Hooker's case.
Unless Taylor really bounces back from the sub-par season he had this year, I agree that Hooker could push hard for the job. The other Amani should play a lot on special teams, but I don't see anyone supplanting the 3, third yr. starters at LB. I someone does, it means they are playing at an incredibly high level, and that is a good thing. Competition always is............

Unless Taylor really bounces back from the sub-par season he had this year, I agree that Hooker could push hard for the job. The other Amani should play a lot on special teams, but I don't see anyone supplanting the 3, third yr. starters at LB. I someone does, it means they are playing at an incredibly high level, and that is a good thing. Competition always is............

What the heck happened to Taylor? It seems like mostly mental errors, which should be fixable, but they did not get fixed within the season.

Latest posts