Stanley Cup Finals - Bruins-Blackhawks ought to be great original 6 final

Not sure when we will see a more hotly contested playoffs in some time...maybe the lockout was able to save players and keep their tanks loaded for the playoffs. The players normally would be hitting their full stride at this point.

Fun playoffs, hope it is like that every year.

Not sure when we will see a more hotly contested playoffs in some time...maybe the lockout was able to save players and keep their tanks loaded for the playoffs. The players normally would be hitting their full stride at this point.

Fun playoffs, hope it is like that every year.

I'd have to think the NHL picked up some fans this year, despite the lockout. Chicago brought all kinds of great press with the point streak, and then this was the best postseason in a long time.

I'd have to think the NHL picked up some fans this year, despite the lockout. Chicago brought all kinds of great press with the point streak, and then this was the best postseason in a long time.

Picked up a fan in me. I'd never had much interest in watching hockey until the playoffs this year. Then I discovered overtime hockey is some of the best sport you can find on television.

Was a little busy last week with loading in and cleaning up from a concert, so....just now watched end of game 5 on the dvr and all of the 3rd period of game 6. Knew the outcome, but wanted to see for myself the crazy play. Love playoff/cup hockey! Congrats bhawk fans.

The lockout sucked, but here is the thing. Donald Fehr is the root of sports labor evil. He completely ruined baseball for me and I still have not really paid much attention to the game since and he was involved again in another labor dispute.

Bettman is bad, but the players need to ditch Fehr or this cycle of labor stoppages will not end.

I think the players were just rounding into form with the shortened season and there was some great, great hockey this postseason. Players were at the top of their games in the postseason and so many OT games and games flipping back and forth in the last minutes. Pretty cool stuff.

Latest posts