Stanley Cup Finals - Bruins-Blackhawks ought to be great original 6 final

Boy the hawks are still being sloppy trying to get the puck out of their own end. some really dumb turnovers on weak passes have led to most of bruins goals.

This is going to be a wild last 6 minutes, maybe last 6 minutes

Try 1:17!!! Chi scores twice in 17 seconds when it looked like game 7 was for sure!!!! WOW!!!

images

Seen a lot of TavernHawks out tonight. They all had on Hossa, Kane or Toews jerseys and miraculously they only appear when the Blackhawks are good.

Wow is right. Boston , you could see, had a letdown with that tying goal. The game announcers were mentioning the Bruin coaches yelling at their players to keep up the pressure but they just lost it after that tying goal.

The blackhawks are just fun to watch as they swarm. They get in those parts of the game where they are like a swarm of bees darting around or a bunch of sharks.

Great game--this year's playoffs brought me back to hockey.

For me, the craziest part of the celebration was watching all those dudes give big, wide-mouthed smiles...with very few teeth.

Those dudes should get some endorsement deals with Super Poligrip or something.

Are Chicago sports fans the most obnoxious on the face of the earth? Most likely, and this is coming from a Cubs fan.

Went to the Vikings/Bears game in the Dome last year and the Bears were losing the entire game and Bears fans never stopped running their mouths. I cant imagine living in Iowa City right now as Im sure, as OK4P pointed out, all the bandwagon Blackhawk fans are out in full force.

Are Chicago sports fans the most obnoxious on the face of the earth? Most likely, and this is coming from a Cubs fan.

Went to the Vikings/Bears game in the Dome last year and the Bears were losing the entire game and Bears fans never stopped running their mouths. I cant imagine living in Iowa City right now as Im sure, as OK4P pointed out, all the bandwagon Blackhawk fans are out in full force.

I keep my bandwagon-ness in check when it comes to the Blackhawks. I want them to win, but I play as more of a neutral fan just enjoying great hockey in public. I don't get obnoxious and rub it in when they win. That'll probably change a little as I get older, but I didn't really get into hockey until the 2010 Olympics; I don't feel like I've got the right to be obnoxious about the Hawks yet.

Philly fans everywhere are feeling slighted. :)

philly-sports-fan_display_image.jpg

Philly and New York fans crossed my mind but I gave it to Chicago fans. They act like the Bears are the greatest franchise in the NFL....they have 1 Super Bowl win and it came almost 30 years ago. Sure you won a bunch of championships 60-70 years ago, so did Gopher football. It doesnt make you great now.

Philly and New York fans crossed my mind but I gave it to Chicago fans. They act like the Bears are the greatest franchise in the NFL....they have 1 Super Bowl win and it came almost 30 years ago. Sure you won a bunch of championships 60-70 years ago, so did Gopher football. It doesnt make you great now.

Agreed with Bear fans (I am not one). However, you have to remember that a lot of Bear fans are also Cub fans (like I am) so they need to overcompensate for the century of not winning. :)

I'm going with the "we're back" Iowa basketball fan as the most obnoxious.

Latest posts