St Johns at Virginia on right now on ESPN......

In the Iowa State/Ohio State game, Shannon Scott got a technical for calling a Clone a B**** after making a basket.....

Iowa State might win this one, up one wiith a minute to go.....

Or they might just decide to throw it away.....

Craft hits the game winning three with less than a second to go......

They are showing a badly wounded Cyclone on the bench who looks like he should be in the hospital. Must have been playing Big Ten Ball......

The last road win on an ACC floor was a Tom Davis team that beat North Carolina around 1990 something like 99-96

The last road win on an ACC floor was a Tom Davis team that beat North Carolina around 1990 something like 99-96

I remember that game. They had JR Reed and we had Marble, Horton and BJ......

Great game. I remember Horton winking at BJ after he received a foul.......

BJ kept a close eye on Ed. You could hear him yelling EDDIE, EDDIE after Ed got a rebound......

Neither team looks like they can play with us......

I do believe it is MSG for the Hawks.....

They certainly don't look like Big Ten teams, extreme lack of intensity.....

I agree but the home court advantage always makes it tough and Iowa will have to play well to overcome that.

I remember that game. They had JR Reed and we had Marble, Horton and BJ......

Great game. I remember Horton winking at BJ after he received a foul.......

BJ kept a close eye on Ed. You could hear him yelling EDDIE, EDDIE after Ed got a rebound......

That was a fun team to watch. Do you think we will ever see such talent assembled on one Hawkeye team again?

That was a fun team to watch. Do you think we will ever see such talent assembled on one Hawkeye team again?

Next year could be close if Woody developes and Jok or Uthoff pan out then we would have a few NBA players on next years squad.

Latest posts