Spearman?

1. We all go thru tough times
2. He ain't reading hawk nation if everyone around him is dying
3. Lighten up home skillet

Based on the influx of Chicago people in Iowa City...I'm not sure how he is that homesick. I live comfortable with financial aid. It sucks to have people doe though and I feel for him there. Although I overheard a Chicagian the other day in Iowa City casually say "Oh my brother got shot in the neck last night in Chicago. He's dead".

Not a good post, PCHawk. And not funny. This kid is going through some real tough times right now.

Sorry man. I'll stop taking jabs at the SEC until times get better for him. I promise this though, first time I see him celebrate a sack I'm gunna be on here with posts about the SEC paying players.

Spearman would be a huge loss. We can sugar coat it all we want, but it's the truth. He's a young kid with a ton of potential. Glad he was at practice today. Hope the coaches can get through to him. Making sudden rash decisions is common for kids his age so I just hope he doesn't rush into anything. Not many of us can probably relate to his situation that's going on back home so I won't judge him one way or another, but he's got an excellent opportunity in front of him. Just needs to stay focused on what he can control.

Sorry to bring this up but did anyone see the tweet from reggie in july about how he wasn't sure he'd choose IOWA if he had another chance?

What's that **** about?

18-19 yr old kids have always gone through stuff like this when they get away from home. The difference is, 20 years ago it wasn't broadcast the world every time.

Latest posts